- Watermelon Seeds, also commonly known as “Tarbooj Ke Beej”, You might be accustomed to spitting them out as you eat — seed spitting contest, anyone? Some people just opt for seedless. But the nutritional value of watermelon seeds may convince you otherwise.
- Watermelon seeds are low in calories and are nutrient-dense. When roasted, they’re crispy and can easily take the place of other unhealthy snack options.
- Watermelon Seeds are super-rich in Magnesium & Iron both, Magnesium is essential for many of the body’s metabolic functions. It’s also required to maintain nerve and muscle function, as well as immune, heart, and bone health. While Iron is an important component of hemoglobin — carrying oxygen through the body. It also helps your body convert calories into energy.
- Watermelon seeds also provide a good source of both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, According to the American Heart Association, these fats are useful in protecting against heart attack and stroke, and lowering levels of “bad” cholesterol in the blood.
- Watermelon seeds have many health benefits. Although the amounts of some minerals and vitamins within them may seem low, they are still far preferable to potato chips and other unhealthy snacks.
- Use them to Garnish, mix them, roast them or simply eat them raw, Poshvic serves you with absolutely natural and high-quality raw and edible seeds.
POSHVIC WATERMELON SUPER SEEDS
STRONG BONES: The citronella present in these seeds can help in strengthening the muscle tissue and keeping your bones strong.
BOOSTS IMMUNITY: Being a rich source of antioxidants, watermelon seeds can keep you away from any stomach infection and boost your immunity.
Ziplock packaging for keeping the freshness intact
Country Of Origin – INDIA
FIBRE RICH: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of fiber and vitamins which regulate bowel movements, strengthens the immune system, and avoids the risk of any stomach infection.
0.20 kg / 200 gms, 0.40 kg / 400 gms, 1 kg / 1000 gms