- Sunflower Seeds, also commonly known as Suraj Mukhi Ke Beej, are popular in trail mix, multi-grain bread, and nutrition bars, as well as for snacking straight from the bag. They’re rich in healthy fats, beneficial plant compounds and several vitamins and minerals.
- These nutrients may play a role in reducing your risk of common health problems, including heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Here’s everything you need to know about sunflower seeds, including their nutrition, benefits and how to eat them.
- Sunflower seeds are technically the fruits of the sunflower plant (Helianthus annuus). The seeds are harvested from the plant’s large flower heads, which can measure more than 12 inches (30.5 cm) in diameter. A single sunflower head may contain up to 2,000 seeds.
- There are two main types of sunflower crops. One type is grown for the seeds you eat, while the other — which is the majority farmed — is grown for the oil. The sunflower seeds you eat are encased in inedible black-and-white striped shells, also called hulls. Those used for extracting sunflower oil have solid black shells. Sunflower seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and a firm but tender texture. They’re often roasted to enhance the flavor, though you can also buy them raw.
- Sunflower seeds are especially high in vitamin E and selenium. These function as antioxidants to protect your body’s cells against free radical damage, which plays a role in several chronic diseases. Additionally, sunflower seeds are a good source of beneficial plant compounds, including phenolic acids and flavonoids — which also function as antioxidants.
- Use them to Garnish, mix them, roast them or simply eat them raw, Poshvic serves you with absolutely natural and high quality raw and edible seeds.
POSHVIC SUNFLOWER SUPER SEEDS
Sunflower seeds are a perfect blend of crispy taste and incredible nutrition. They can be eaten as a guilt-free snack any time of the day or can be used to garnish your dishes.
Rich source of all essential vitamins and minerals – high in fiber and antioxidants
Ziplock packaging for keeping the freshness intact
Country Of Origin – INDIA
Recommended 1 spoon daily to achieve a long-term healthy lifestyle for any age group
0.20 kg / 200 gms, 0.40 kg / 400 gms, 1 kg / 1000 gms