- Pumpkin Seeds, commonly known as Kaddu Ke Beej, may be small, but they’re packed full of valuable nutrients. Eating only a small amount of them can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium, and zinc. Because of this, pumpkin seeds have been associated with several health benefits.
- These include improved heart health, prostate health and protection against certain cancers. What’s more, these seeds can be easily incorporated into your diet.
- Pumpkin seeds are also known as “pepita” — a Mexican Spanish term. Unlike the hard white seeds from a carving pumpkin, most pumpkin seeds bought at the supermarket don’t have a shell. These shell-free seeds are green, flat and oval.
- They also contain a lot of antioxidants and a decent amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids, potassium, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and folate. Pumpkin seeds and seed oil also pack many other nutrients and plant compounds that have been shown to provide health benefits.
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. Antioxidants can reduce inflammation and protect your cells from harmful free radicals. That’s why consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help protect against many diseases.
- It’s thought that the high levels of antioxidants in pumpkins seeds are partly responsible for their positive effects on health.
- In one study, pumpkin seed oil reduced inflammation in rats with arthritis without side effects, whereas animals given an anti-inflammatory drug experienced adverse effects.
- Diets rich in pumpkin seeds have been associated with a reduced risk of stomach, breast, lung, prostate and colon cancers. A large observational study found that eating them was associated with a reduced risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Others studies suggest that the lignans in pumpkin seeds may play a key role in preventing and treating breast cancer.
- Pumpkin seeds may help relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition in which the prostate gland enlarges, causing problems with urination.
- Use them to Garnish, mix them, roast them or simply eat them raw, Poshvic serves you with absolutely natural and high quality raw and edible seeds.
POSHVIC PUMPKIN SUPER SEEDS
Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium that helps bone density.
Best eaten roasted, pumpkin seeds can be added to your raitas, smoothies, and salads. Add it into your customized granola bar for a delicious, refreshing snack
Ziplock packaging for keeping the freshness intact
Country Of Origin – INDIA
Skin and hair benefits: Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which help to reduce redness and prevent premature skin aging.
0.20 kg / 200 gms, 0.40 kg / 400 gms, 1 kg / 1000 gms