- Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They’re loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
- Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day. They prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy. In fact, “chia” is the ancient Mayan word for “strength. Despite their ancient history as a dietary staple, chia seeds became recognized as a modern-day superfood only recently.
- In the past few years, they have exploded in popularity and are now consumed by health-conscious people all over the world. Don’t be fooled by the size — these tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch. The nutritional value makes them one of the world’s best sources of several important nutrients, calorie for calorie.
- To top things off, chia seeds are a whole-grain food, usually grown organically. Plus, they’re non-GMO and naturally free of gluten.
- Another area in which chia seeds shine is their high antioxidant content. These antioxidants protect the sensitive fats in the seeds from going rancid. Most importantly, antioxidants fight the production of free radicals, which can damage cell molecules and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
- Use them to Garnish, mix them, roast them or simply eat them raw, Poshvic serves you with absolutely natural and high-quality raw and edible seeds.
POSHVIC CHIA SUPER SEEDS
Chia seeds have minerals like phosphorus & magnesium in rich quantities. This helps in boosting energy
Rich in antioxidants & omega 3
Ziplock packaging for keeping the freshness intact
Country Of Origin – INDIA
Strengthen your bones and muscles with calcium-rich chia seeds.
0.20 kg / 200 gms, 0.40 kg / 400 gms, 1 kg / 1000 gms